I started trying to plumb in the brake ducts. the bumper is very different from the old one, so it isn’t as straight forward. The windshield wiper fluid tank is in the way on one side.
I also found that someone had removed all the little brackets that supported the air filter box. So I dug out the aluminum intake pipe and cone filter that came with the car. Lucky the tubing sections were overlapped a bit so I could telescope it a bit and it lines up with the opening where the right headlight was. I don’t much like it, it looks too ricey.
I got the stainless steel brake lines yesterday. This weekend they go on.