Today, Dennis, Tedd, and I transplanted the rear end of the minnow into the new car. After lowering the exhaust in both cars, it was,in theory, easy. Disconnect the trailing arm mounts, the upper control arm, the shock towers, the brake lines, and the subframe.
The devil is always in the details. We got it done
Here is the whole rear end from the Minnow waiting to go into the new car.
This is important because we want to keep our springs, shocks, sway bar, and adjustable upper control arms. Basically between the front and the rear ends we had the minnow set up pretty dang well. Now we’ll have all that in a straight frame.
Here are Tedd and Dennis lifting the subframe into place in the new car.
With the rear brake transplant we finally got all the dot5 brake fluid flushed out of there.