Almost there

The motor never came out.

Last weekend I got all the rest of the expansion plugs either sealed with jb weld or replaced properly.  We filled it up and we ran it for a while.  We found one little drip.  That’ll have to be addressed.

We have a racing steering wheel in there now.  The electric fan is installed and working but I have to wire it through the shutoff switch.

Thought I had the front sway bar drop links fixed but the replacement ones don’t quite fit.  The spacer is too long for me to get the nut to grab. The thread spacer is too long.  I’ll have to do something about that.