Today Tedd and I played musical cars. He’d re-arragned everything to get the trailer out because he raced the weekend before last at Thunderhill in his Alfa. So got his not-working street Alfa onto the trailer and the trailer backed into it’s spot which let us move Minnow up onto the flat work area. We found that someone had not re-attached teh shock at the bottom to the left lower rear control arm. That was bad and we had to fix that. After shuffling cars around we got on a bunch of other little tasks done.
- I got the seat out of the Minnow
- I got the belts out of the Minnow
- I got the kill switch and battery relocate wiring out of the Minnow and partially installed in the new car
- Tedd pulled the alternator from the Minnow
- Tedd took out the weirdly installed heater core and looped the hoses
- I bolted down the good battery in the passenger area of the new car
Tomorrow Dennis is coming to help. I want to finish the wiring issues in the new car. I hope Tedd and Dennis can work together on pulling the motor/trans from the Minnow.